Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cookies


Here are some of my favorite cookie recipes that I have made. I'd say that out of all these cookies the double chocolate chip cookies are the hardest. The chocolate gets really messy and they are hard to form into a small ball before you put them into the oven.

Chirstmas Sugar Cookies (Recipe from Martha Stewart) 
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (Recipe from The Humming Bird Bakery)

Double Chocolate Chip Cookies ((Recipe from The Humming Bird Bakery)


Peanut Butter Cookies


M and M Cookies
one of my favorites- same cookie dough recipe as the chocolate chip cookies from Star Deserts by Emily Luchetti

Chocolate Chip
I have two different recipes to make chocolate chip cookies. I prefer the one where you don't add one tablespoon of warm water. Recipe is from Star Deserts by Emily Luchetti.

No comments: