Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cooking

Ever since I was little, I've enjoyed watching my mother cook and bake. She became a great cook from living and watching her Italian mother and grandmother cook everyday. My mother is amazing with food. Everyday, my family and I sit down to a nice homemade dinner. Every Sunday my mother prepares Brunch ranging from pancakes, scones, blueberry muffins, biscuits etc... Every other weekend we go out to eat at some of the most amazing restaurants in Minneapolis and St.Paul. I've also been to other great restaurants in Italy, Paris, California, New York and Chicago.

I have created this blog to write about my experiences with cooking and baking. Since you are reading this blog, you are probably interested in cooking or baking. I hope you enjoy viewing the pictures and reading about about food. Iwill post a variety of different posts ranging from recipes, tips and my experiences with different recipes.

No comments: