Omelette for one person:
1. Crack two eggs and mix them together in a bowl. Add salt and pepper for seasoning. Also prepare cheese or other ingredients and set them aside.
2. Heat a fry pan up.3. Melt enough butter to cover the bottom of the pan. (Make sure it's a pretty small sized pan. You do not want the egg to be in a huge pan.) Move the butter around to cover the bottom.
4. Pour in your egg mixture.
5. Wait for the eggs to fry for 30 seconds and put your cheese/fillings onto one side of the omelette so you can flip the other side of your omlette.
6. Wait 1-2 minutes (do not have the omelette turn brown or get completely dry, it should still be RUNNY) and flip the side that does not have your toppings on it.
7. Cook it for another minute.
8. Bon Appetite!
Suggested Fillings: Ham, Sausage, Salami, Cheese, Vegetables of your choice
I only recommend about 1-2 toppings for an omelette with two eggs.
Use three-four eggs if you want a bigger omelette.
THIS RECIPE IS PROPERTY OF THE NIEDENFUEHR/NOVAK HOUSEHOLD WITH A NOD TO JULIA CHILDS.