Making fried rice is pretty easy, but very messy to clean up. This recipe is made by me.
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 cup of white rice
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of peanut oil
- A small onion or scallions thinly chopped
- A chopped carrot
- 2 tablespoons of garlic
- 1 egg
- Heat up a fry pan or wok and put a tablespoon peanut oil onto the wok on HIGH heat.
- Once the pan has heated up dump the carrots into the pan and stir them around.
- After a minute dump the onions and the garlic into the pan.
- Stir them around for another minute. The garlic might burn a little.
- Dump in your white rice and continue to sitr.
- Pour in another tablespoon of peanut oil and pour in a tablespoon of soysauce and continue to quickly.
- Once the rice has turned brown from the soy sauce, crack your egg and dump it onto the rice. STIR VIGOROUSLY for another minute. The egg cooks fast. Put in another tablespoon of soy sauce if you want.