Ever since my family and I went to eat at Heidi's, a restaurant in Minneapolis, we have been making pappardelle with truffle oil and scrambled eggs as a traditional Sunday brunch meal. We decided to make up our own version. Feel free to change the amount of parmesan, butter and truffle oil to your own taste buds. The aroma of truffle oil is very earthy and savory. Once you taste truffle oil, it will leave your taste buds begging for more.
- Seven eggs
- 1-2 tablespoons of truffle oil
- 6 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 lb of pappardelle pasta
- Boil a pot of water and cook the pasta as you normally would do.
- With a little fry pan, melt about four tablespoons of butter and add the truffle oil. Set aside on low heat.
- Mix together seven eggs in a bowl.
- Add a tablespoon of butter to another frypan. Dump the eggs in and scramble them with a fork.
- When the pasta is finished cooking, add the pasta to the frypan with the eggs. Mix.
- Serve with parmesan on the top.