Photo Credit: Jenny
This recipe is better than my classic tuna spaghetti recipe. I prefer to use less oil than many of the recipes require in order to reduce fat intake. If you buy high quality crab, the pasta will taste amazing.
- 15 oz of crab or one can of crab
- Chopped tomatoes or 1 package of strained tomatoes
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 3/4 package of pasta
- 2 pieces of garlic
- A teaspoon of chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley to top
- Heat up the oil
- Add the garlic and chili flakes
- Throw in the crab and tomatoes
- Stir at medium heat for 20-30 minutes
- Add salt if necessary
- Add the sauce to the pasta and mix well. Don't forget to top of the pasta with parsley!