This pork tenderloin is fabulous. It is juicy and all you need to do is buy 1 lb of high quality lean pork tenderloin from a meat market and you've got yourself a fantastic meal. Pork tenderloin goes well with sweet potato and a nice salad.
Recipe serves three people
- 1 lb of lean pork tenderloin
- 2 chopped pieces of garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Few sprigs of rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Turn the oven to 450
- Chop the garlic and rosemary into small pieces.
- Add the olive oil and mix the garlic, rosemary and olive oil together. It should make a paste.
- Add salt and pepper to the paste.
- Spread the paste over the pork tenderloin.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Turn the temperature down to 375 and bake it for another 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately and cut into small pieces.