Photo Credit: Jenny
Tuna is one of my new favorite foods. I used to hate it when I was a child. I basically made this up and served it to my family. This recipe is so light and delicious! It is actually pretty healthy too. All you really need is about a cup of pasta with the tuna and you feel quite full. My boyfriend thought that the tuna tasted so sweet, and he did not even know that the meat he was eating was tuna. This recipe does not need cheese on the top.
Calories per serving: 325 caloriesRecipe by Jenny
Serves: 3 people
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2-3/4 onion
- 1-2 garlic
- 2 cans of tuna
- One pack of chopped and strained tomatoes
- 2/3 pack of spaghetti or any other pasta of choice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- A few chili flakes
- Heat up the oil
- Add the garlic and onion, and cook until clear and translucent.
- Add the tuna and stir around for around about 4 minutes
- Add the chopped tomatoes
- Add the chili flakes, salt and pepper. Cook on medium-low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Cook the pasta and then add the pasta to the sauce
- Bon appétit!