A simple and healthy alternative to a popular comfort food. You cannot even taste the squash and the cheese mixture is very cheesy and creamy. Because this dish has no grains, you will need to eat this alongside some protein or fruit. This dish goes well served with baked chicken.
Recipe made by Jenny
Calories per serving: 264 calories
- 5 small yellow squash (peeled)
- 6 oz of non fat greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups of low fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of spinach
- Peel the squash to any size you want. Allow them to dry for about 3-4 hours on a paper towel.
- Dump the squash in a pan an add the greek yogurt and cheese. Stir until it all melts.
- Add the spinach.