I love chips and especially crunchy, crispy ones. This recipe involves no frying and unneccessary oil. 1/2 potato makes so many chips. You can also do this same recipe, but cut the potato into FRIES.
- All this recipe involves is your choice of 1/2 a potato (sweet or regular), salt and 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil (or none at all)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice a potato very thin. You can leave the skin on if you would like.
- Soak the slices in water for five to ten minutes.
- Add to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with olive oil (optional) and salt.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. Make sure to check the potatoes every 15 minutes and turn them so they bake evenly.