Makes about 8-9 dumpling wrappers
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2-1/3 cup of water
- Fillings of your choice (ground beef, turkey or chicken, chicken, peanut butter, jam, potatoes, shrimp etc..)
- Mix the ingredients
- Roll out the dough to be very thin
- Take a cup or a round cookie cutter and cut the dough. Make sure there is flour on both sides of the dough.
- Add the filling and with some water seal the sides shut.
- Now you can either fry them or boil them.
- Heat up about 1 cup of water. This should be just enough for the dumplings to be submerged in water.
- Boil the dumplings for about 5 minutes.
- Heat up the oil on high heat and then drop in the dumplings
- Fry for 1-2 minutes and then add 1/4 cup of water
- Stir vigorously
- The bottom of the dumplings should be light brown