Saturday, February 21, 2015

Delicious Eggless Edible Cookie Dough

Eggless Cookie Dough 
Photograph: Jenny 

Raise your hand if you would rather eat a batch of cookie dough than the cookies themselves? Me!
Here is a better alternative. Now I wouldn't recommend eating this on a daily basis, but if you want a splurge, then this is the best treat to have. I've seen many versions with white beans, chickpeas etc, but they do not taste as good. More like, sweet hummus than cookie dough. When I made this, I just threw it together without the measurements, but here is what I think I did. Feel free to change up any of the measurements. 

Serves: 1
Ingredients: 
  • 1/4 cup of chocolate chips 
  • 3 tablespoons of butter 
  • 1/4 cup of flour 
  • 1/4 cup of white sugar 
  • 1/4 cup of brown
  • 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
  • 1/4 teaspoon of salt 
  • 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda 
  • Optional: Sprinkles, peanut butter, cocoa powder for some festivity! 
Directions: 
  • Cream butter and sugar together. 
  • Add the vanilla. 
  • Add the flour, baking soda and salt. 
  • Mix in the chips. 
You can store this in the fridge in a container. 

No comments: